7/06/2008

Loveless, lovely Kristine

Walden Sadiri

Pretty actress Kristine Hermosa, 24, would always treasure her relationship with her erstwhile husband, Diether Ocampo.

"Wala pang dumarating sa buhay ko na merong same yung connection and compatibility ng tulad naming dalawa ni Diet. Para sa akin yung compatibility and connection are very important. And everyday merong spark sa mga mata mo, mag-aalaga sa yo and who will blow you away," said Kristine of Diether.

Already a year estranged from each other, Kristine still cannot find a new love.

"I’m not ready to fall in love," she shared.


"But I’m still hoping na maibalik ko yung dati na isang hopeless romantic which is my nature."

Concerning Oyo Boy, she said he is not yet her boyfriend. "Sa totoo lang hindi lang si Oyo Boy ang kaibigan kong lalaki marami pa. Siya lang yung artista and malapit ako sa kanya kaya nakatutok sa kanya ang lahat. Pero if nakita nyo ang mga kaibigan kong lalaki marami.

I’m open in accepting suitors. Siguro naman mas after sila sa totoo hindi sabi-sabi lang and hearsay."

At the moment, she is enjoying the freedom of being a single person.

"Siyempre walang away and walang nagging you know mga things na pinag-aawayan ng mga lovers. That’s why I enjoy being single. I can be with any of my friends as long as alam ko naman ang totoo. Para sa akin okay lang kung ano isipin ng mga tao kasi mga tsismis lang yan," she said.

Her affair with Diether helped her grow and mature as a woman. If she made mistakes in the past, it was because she did not know any better yet then.

Just recently, Kristine was launched as the first celebrity endorser of Aescultura.

"I think it’s about time that I endorse again kasi ang tagal na rin na hindi ako nag-endorse....I’m glad I was chosen. I trust them too because alam ko naman na sobrang experience ang mga doctors natin dito and they really take care of me and their patients," she shared.

"She is pretty and beautiful. And she epitomizes the Aescultura beauty with have in mind...the challenge for us is to maintain her beauty that people see everyday on television," said the doctors of Aescultura.

Described by Aescultura as one of the national treasures of showbiz and a Goddess of Beauty, Kristine maintains her slim physique by working out, taking Pilates and boxing classes with Oyo Boy.

No comments: